> -----Original Message-----
> From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fplushse.com]
> Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 8:38 AM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RE: Sean Pedro's Attack
> Exactly Bill,
> Just the kind of principals that Tim McVeigh's lawyers are fighting for!
I love Rush Limbaugh's comment:
"Well, it appears that Timothy McVeigh has discovered that he might not have
done it after all!"
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org