Re: VIRUS WARNING!!!

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] The file you found on your machine is not a virus.  It is a part of Windows that helps with long filenames.  You should put the file back into your Windows directory.

You can check this hoax out at:

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/hoax.html

Mark Florence, P.E.