Tilt up Fee

I'd like to know what others are charging for the following type project:

37,500 sf tilt up bldg (office/warehouse)
North San Diego County
Single story
21' Walls
Wood panelized roof system
not too tricky (but not a box either)- a few skewed walls
Architect is providing AutoCad backgrounds w/some usable structural layout

Any shared information would be appreciated.

Jesse D. Moore, SE
Oceanside, CA