RE: Sean Pedro's Attack

No, it means that the general public is moronic and typically doesn't notice
anyway.

We operate our firm using many of the principals of objectivism, we just do
it in a clandestine way.

As much as I admire and empathize with Roark (a fictional character, no
less!), a more subtle approach would have
Achieved many of the same ends.

Regards,

David L. Fisher, SE, PE
Senior Principal