RE: Sean Pedro's Attack

There are too many laws because some are truly worthless.
Two possible solutions:
1.	Laws should have expiration dates so that periodically we get to
flush out the worthless ones.
2.	Cap the number of laws so that the birth of a new law means the
death of an old law.

Sharon Robertson Bonds, PE
Salerno/Livingston Architects
363 Fifth Avenue, Third Floor