Re: Leaving

I understand your frustration. However there is a reasonable percentage of topics related to engineering
that should compel you to stay.

Before leaving, you might want to try restricting certain incoming e-mail messages from those that
offer nothing but chit chat, of topic material, marginal humor and political leanings.

I have configured my computer to not accept certain incoming messages (topics and authors). Your 100 messages a day
would be reduced to 40 or 50!

What is 'Sean Pedro's Attack' anyway? I cannot help imagining that it is impolite to hispanics.

Steven A.

Nora Miller wrote:

Why is it that I am emailing admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org, typing in the command "leave seaint" but it's not registering?  Won't you let me leave?  Don't take it personally, really...  All your emails have been quite interesting.  Especially those of you bickering back and forth about "Sean Pedro's Attack." I just can't handle getting 100 emails in one day. Thanks...