Re: Cutoff Wall In Concrete Transition

Thank you , Riley.
SYED FAIZ AHMAD

From: "John P. Riley" <jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Cutoff Wall In Concrete Transition
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 10:05:55 -0500

SYED FAIZ AHMAD,

Yes, you need a cut-off wall at each end. Although I am not an expert, this issue is intuitive to me. Engineering judgment, not expertise, dictates the
need, at least in my mind.

John P. Riley, PE, SE
Riley Engineering
20 Oakwood Drive, Blue Grass, Iowa 52726
Tel & Fax:  319-381-3949
jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com