RE: Porch Concrete Cracking

In fact, you can get your giblets smoked short of legal entanglements, if
the state board happens to become aware of the fact that you are sending out
unsealed documents that should be sealed. They do seem to relish an excuse
to levy fines, judging by the ever-lengthening list of "miscreants" who have
broken board rules that appears in succeeding issues of their newsletter
here in Texas.

True, this might not be the end of the world, but a $500 fine and my name in
the next Board bulletin (or on their website) would NOT be pleasant.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251