Re: Sean Pedro's Attack

    <<  Its like any government position; it's for someone who washes out of
private
industry.  >>

Whoooeee, you is gonna get flamed for that one. :-)  There must be some
truth in what you say.  I expect all these new OSHA "safety connections"
were propogated by those hasbeens that couldn't make a double with two
cranes.

Jimmy  C.......(hisself)