> -----Original Message-----
> From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fplushse.com]
> Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 10:39 AM
> To: Seaint
> Subject: RE: Sean Pedro's Attack
> I would say its does bode ill for representative governments.
> We have a president who did not win the popular vote; who was a C student
> who has had his entire life handed to him and
> Can't seem to get the secret service to buy his daughters tequila or beer.
What has any of this got to do with the Constitution of the United States?
Next time, why don't you people run a viable candidate?
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org