> -----Original Message-----
> From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fplushse.com]
> Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 1:00 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RE: Sean Pedro's Attack
> Its just been my experience, that's all.
> Why else would someone not work in private industry?
> They want a guaranteed job, low stress, flag day off and no
I want it stated here FOR THE RECORD that this was NOT ME who said this.
Even though I completely agree with it.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org