wood truss diaphragm[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: wood truss diaphragm
- From: RainCat1(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 13:45:05 EDT
These are just general questions for residential design:
1) If a truss has a ceiling, can it be design to transfer shear to
interior shear walls?
2) If a truss has no ceiling, what kind of bracing is provided to
transfer shear from the roof diaphragm to the shear wall (at the bottom chord
Thanks for your thoughts!
Rainier C. Catubig, S.E.
San Diego, California
- Prev by Subject: Re: Wood Shearwall Tie Down Posts
- Next by Subject: Re: wood truss diaphragm
- Previous by thread: Re: Bomb Shelter
- Next by thread: Re: wood truss diaphragm