Re: History Buffs (Waayyy off topic)

    <<  And here I always taught in Texas that the root cause of the "war of
northern aggression" was . . . .  >>

The Civil War was all just a misunderstanding.  You see, we thought them
Yankees wanted our womenfolk.  When we found out that what they wanted our
Negroes we shipped every single one that wanted to go up North.  Them
Yankees ain't likely to forgive us for that any time in the foreseeable
future.

Jimmy  C.......(hisself)