Lowes just finished a HUGE tilt-up building less than 2 miles from my
office. 'Covered half the remaining good farmland in the county ;')
Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561
> From: David Fisher <dfisher(--nospam--at)fplushse.com>
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RE: Tilt up Fee
> Date: Friday, June 01, 2001 9:52 AM
> Do people still do tilt-up?
> We use precast wall panels here in the Midwest.
> I would say $15,000 to $20,000.
> David L. Fisher, SE, PE
> Senior Principal
> Fisher+Horos Structural Engineers
> 372 West Ontario
> Chicago, IL 60610
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org