Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 11:57 AM
Subject: RE: Leaving

If you use Outlook, you can set it up to automatically route seaint message to a special folder.  Search for the rules wizard in Outlook help, and I believe it will walk you through it.  They can accumulate there without clogging your inbox.  If you like, you can organize this folder by subject, and simply delete the 90% of message that do not interest you each day.  Most people I know who read seaint use it this way.  I would have unsubscribed long ago if all of this stuff had to sit in my inbox.

Paul Crocker, P.E.