From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 01 16:58:37 -0500
>The Civil War was all just a misunderstanding. You see, we thought them
>Yankees wanted our womenfolk. When we found out that what they wanted our
>Negroes we shipped every single one that wanted to go up North.
As a former Southerner, educated in Virginia and Florida and descendent
of both Civil War vets and slave holders, it's good being reminded that a
redneck is God's way of explaining why cousins shouldn't marry.
Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant from
chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen.
___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org