Re: Styrofoam Panel

Dryvit had styrofoam panels with embedded steel channels. No it is not for shear
walls. They are for exterior sidings and usually for above the second floor and
with an exterior finish. I have used styrofoam structurally, but only to support
the foam system itself.

David Merrick, SE
mrkgp(--nospam--at)pacbell.net