Re: Request to remove my email from seaint please

To remove your email address from the seaint list when the prescribed
procedure does not work:

Go to the seaint web page www.seaint.org  .Click on List Server in the left
column, then on How to Unsubscribe on the list server page.  Fill in the
unsubscribe field and click on leave seaint.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer