Re: History Buffs (Waayyy off topic)

    <<  a Redneck is God's way of explaining why cousins shouldn't marry.

But you don't understand.  If us Rednecks were to quit sleeping with our
cousins there would be a severe shortage of savant idiots swaggering about
practicing pedantry and imagining it to be engineering.

Like the subject line says, "(Waayyy off topic)", but I'll be glad to take
the insults to private e-mail if you would like.

Jimmy  C.......(hisself)