Knock out panel

Gentlemen/women,
I am designing a warehouse/office type tilt-up structure. In which, I am
required to
provide knock out panels through sets of interior cross panels for
future expansion. The panel through which a 12' x 12' knock out panel is
required, is a 30' x 23' x 9- 1/4" panel and the knock out portion will
be about center of the big panel. This panel will serve as a load
bearing and a shear wall. Building is to be in seismic zone 4.
I like to seek expert opinion as to 1. what kind of ap and Rp should I
use to design anchorage between the knock out and the overall panel, 2.
any particular detailing
should I watch for.
Appreciate very much in advance.
Chris Tse