What Is The Material Spec For "Lag Screw"?

I can't believe I can't find this anywhere! I can find plenty of dimensional
information, but NONE about the material properties of lag screws for wood
connections, including the yield or tensile strengths.

Maybe I'm missing something in the literature that I have, but can anybody
enlighten me on this score?

Thanks.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company