RE: What Is The Material Spec For "Lag Screw"?

Check out footnote 2 at the bottom of the tables in chapter 9 of the 1997
NDS, Fyb=45 ksi for bolts 3/8" in diameter and larger.  Typically I spec.
A307 and everything I seen has been A307.  The NDS refers to ANSI/ASME
Standard B18.2.1-1981.  I don't have a copy of this.

Chris Daniels
Larson Design Group
PH. 570-323-6603