RE: What Is The Material Spec For "Lag Screw"?

Yeah, the ANSI/ASME specs are typically dimensional only, detailing threads,
etc.

Now, I do see where they give a strength for "bending yield" in Footnote 2
of Table 9.3A, but that seems to be for computing shear connections and I
don't know how that would apply to "pull out strength" as I'm trying to
compute.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas