Re: What Is The Material Spec For "Lag Screw"?

Bill

You can get a copy of ASME Standard B18.2.1 from ASME.ORG for a mere $47
and should be able to down load the file.  I am not sure on this
standard specifically but the other ASME standards that I have used have
given the various properties including yield and tensile.

--
Forrest T. Braun, P.E.