I hope you are on the trail of suppliers and specifications for lag screws.
I have not been able to find a way of being sure that the lag screws on a
project conform with my specifications nor to tell a contractor where to
purchase the screws I have specified. I generally specify the yield
strengths in the footnotes of NDS Table 9.3A, but have never been able to
find out what was delivered to the job.
South San Gabriel, CA
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org