RE: Residential Fee Range (Was Porch Conc. Cracking)

Give me an opportunity to dig through the reports I did right after
Northridge as I've modified the statement any times over and I would much
rather give you the original to work from. I will have this for you by
Monday and if others desire it, will post it on the Structuralist.Net
Discussion Forum.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

discussion forums at"

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Regi
ster

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link
beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces
between any of the letters or characters.

subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList
subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at: