InoculateIT ends free promotion

I received a notice today from Computer Associates who I and others have
recommended for their free Personal edition of InoculateIT virus protection
software. It was my understanding that this was not a limited program,
however, the notice I received today indicates that they are terminating the
program effective June 7, 2001. They plan to continue support of present
users with free virus database upgrades but will discontinue the personal
edition which is to be replaced by their eTrust EZ AntiVirus software.
For a limited time, you can still download the personal edition at their
website located at:
http://www.antivirus.cai.com and be able to receive virus definitions for as
long as CAI allows (considering the Personal Edition was not suppose to be a
limited offer as I understood).

If you decide to upgrade there is special pricing for current users that is
attractive. In the mean time I suggest you take advantage of the free
Personal Edition of CAI's Antivirus while it lasts.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
mailto:structures(--nospam--at)engineer.com
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax