Employment opportunity

Our firm is publicly owned engineering services company. Over the past
decades, it has become a trusted global business leader by providing
exceptional industry expertise and technical knowledge across each customer's
value chain. Our international work force of more than 740 delivers
comprehensive services to defined markets through our network of more than 25
offices on 3 continents.

we are looking for structural engineers for our California and Washington
stated offices:
Under general supervision of a project manager, plans and develops engineering
projects with full technical responsibility for coordinating and executing
assignments. Directs and supervises the activities of other professionals.
Makes independent decisions and judgments on technical issues within their
areas of expertise. Requires registration as a professional engineer and an
minimum of 5 years of experience.

Please forward your confidential resume (preferably in Word format) to
susan_clinter(--nospam--at)usa.net.

Thank you all
Susan Clinter. P.E.