To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Employment opportunity
From: Susan Clinter <susan_clinter(--nospam--at)usa.net>
Date: 3 Jun 2001 18:49:52 PDT
Our firm is publicly owned engineering services company. Over the past
decades, it has become a trusted global business leader by providing
exceptional industry expertise and technical knowledge across each customer's
value chain. Our international work force of more than 740 delivers
comprehensive services to defined markets through our network of more than 25
offices on 3 continents.
we are looking for structural engineers for our California and Washington
Under general supervision of a project manager, plans and develops engineering
projects with full technical responsibility for coordinating and executing
assignments. Directs and supervises the activities of other professionals.
Makes independent decisions and judgments on technical issues within their
areas of expertise. Requires registration as a professional engineer and an
minimum of 5 years of experience.
Please forward your confidential resume (preferably in Word format) to
Thank you all
Susan Clinter. P.E.
Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org