Re: Sean Pedro's Attack

Now THAT is impressive.

I don't mean to be personal, but its difficult to believe you are smart
enough to run a company.  Did you inherit it?
__________________
John P. Riley, PE, SE
Riley Engineering
20 Oakwood Drive, Blue Grass, Iowa 52726
Tel & Fax:  319-381-3949
jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com

Its just been my experience, that's all.

Why else would someone not work in private industry?

They want a guaranteed job, low stress, flag day off and no accountability.

David L. Fisher, SE, PE
Senior Principal
Fisher+Horos Structural Engineers
372 West Ontario