From: "John P. Riley" <jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 23:59:12 -0500
Now THAT is impressive.
I don't mean to be personal, but its difficult to believe you are smart
enough to run a company. Did you inherit it?
John P. Riley, PE, SE
20 Oakwood Drive, Blue Grass, Iowa 52726
Tel & Fax: 319-381-3949
Its just been my experience, that's all.
Why else would someone not work in private industry?
They want a guaranteed job, low stress, flag day off and no accountability.
David L. Fisher, SE, PE
Fisher+Horos Structural Engineers
372 West Ontario
Chicago, IL 60610
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org