For the record, I want to state that I do NOT work out of my basement.
Mainly 'cuz we don't have 'em here in Houston.
I'm on the TOP FLOOR...of my two-story home.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fplushse.com]
> Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 4:10 AM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RE: Sean Pedro's Attack
> No, actually, we started in my basement (judging by the address, it looks
> like you're still in yours)...
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org