Well, I don't think 3/4 of an acre qualifies as a ranch. But if it's any
consolation, I think my subdivision used to be a cow pasture!
(Of course, that statement applies to just about anywhere in Houston that
isn't a bayou).
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fplushse.com]
> Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 5:49 AM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RE: Sean Pedro's Attack
> Of course, you guys all have "ranch" homes down there!
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org