RE: History Buffs (Waayyy off topic)

Title: RE: History Buffs (Waayyy off topic)

Enough!

-----Original Message-----
From: Effland, Greg [mailto:geeffland(--nospam--at)butlermfg.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 12:51 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: History Buffs (Waayyy off topic)

Agree

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Stuart [mailto:m.stuart(--nospam--at)aespj.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 12:56 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

DEAR LIST SERVER ADMINISTRATOR:

ENOUGH OFTHIS KIND OF STUFF PLEASE!!!!!

 -----Original Message-----
From:   c2 [mailto:jimmycccccc(--nospam--at)email.msn.com]
Sent:   Monday, June 04, 2001 1:37 PM
To:     seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

John P.

    <<  If you have any personal integrity, let some of it out for us all to
see.  >>

I don't think it would do any good to a blind critic such as you.  You
wouldn't know personal integrity if it bit you in the ass.  Go check your
history on the migration of Negroes.

Jimmy  C.......(hisself)

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp