RE: Government Service WAS: Sean Pedro's Attack

Apologies to all.

I originally sent email on Government Service to Mr. Fisher as a private
email.  Somehow, in our exchanges, one also got sent to the list.  I
apologize to those of you who, unintentionally, received any of these
emails.

Mark Jones
Jacobs Engineering