Computer program for Section property

Dear everyone:
Three years ago, someone on this list told us about what web site to go
to.  It can calculate any cross section shape for the section property.
Do any of you still have that info?  I think some thing like electronic
structural handbook at McGraw Hill??
Thanks in advance.
Ed Latthitham S.E.
Ventura, CA