From: Ed Latthitham <edlstruct(--nospam--at)netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 12:17:12 -0700
Three years ago, someone on this list told us about what web site to go
to. It can calculate any cross section shape for the section property.
Do any of you still have that info? I think some thing like electronic
structural handbook at McGraw Hill??
Thanks in advance.
Ed Latthitham S.E.
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org