Bulking Factor for Light Weight Concrete

Gentlemen/Women
When we compute a wet volume (for the purpose of estimating proportions of a normal weight concrete),we multiply the dry volume by a constant called "bulking factor". Depending on water content of concrete, this bulking factor varies from 1.30 to 1.50. For example, for any shape of 1 ft x 1 ft x 1 ft = 1 cubic feet ( 1 cubic meter ) dry volume, its estimated wet volume would be: 1 x 1.5 = 1.5 cubic feet(1 cubic meter). Can any body suggest what should be the 'bulking factor" for a light weight foam concrete? A foam concrete expands in volume during its preparation. Do i believe its just inverse of what is for a normal weight concrete? That is, it would be around 0.5 to 0.75. Or in other words, 0.5 to 0.75 cubic feet(cubic meter) of a wet volume would eventually give a 1 cubic feet of dry volume? Any expert on this issue?
Thanx in advance.
SYED FAIZ AHMAD
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
SAUDI OGER LTD