On an existing parking garage concrete slab, post-tensioned tendons are
exposed at the deck surface because the concrete coverage was a little thin.
At a few locations the tendons' sheathing is damaged.
Are there any suggestions or sources of information for repairing the
Sharon Robertson Bonds, PE
363 Fifth Avenue, Third Floor
San Diego, California 92101
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org