The next ICBO - LA Basin Chapter Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, June 14,
LA County Public Works, Alhambra Room
900 S. Fremont Street
11:30 am to 2:00 pm
Buffet Lunch: $12.00
Using Real-Time Seismic Information in Managing Earthquake Emergencies.
This program will be presented by James D. Goltz, Manager of the Office of
Earthquake Programs at the California Institute of Technology and Chair of
the TriNet Outreach Committee. His experience includes emergency planning,
natural hazards research, consulting and technology transfer during a
Tidbit: Experienced both the Northridge earthquake (not remarkable for an
LA resident) and the Kobe, Japan earthquake one year later. Just happened
to be in Osaka for an EERI workshop when the earthquake hit!!
Reservations: Please e-mail Stuart Tom stom(--nospam--at)ci.glendale.ca.us or call
818.548.3214 by Monday, June 11th to make your reservation.
ICBO LA Basin Chapter Quick Links to
150 Southern California Building Departments:
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org