Re: Golf Course Bridge

Wouldn't these bridges also be considered pedestrian bridges with a live load requiredment of 100 psf?  If your bridge is ten clear feet wide, then the loading would be 1000 lb/lineal foot times the span - big load!

Remember, pedestrians flattened out the Golden Gate Bridge a few years ago.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates
shingle springs, california