What "ANSI Recommendation" is that?
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: syed faiz ahmad [mailto:syedfaiz23(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 7:00 AM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: Golf Course Bridge
> your problem is simple. just use a distributed live load of 12kn/m2 as
> recommended by ANSI for such cases. you don't have to check for AASHTO
> loadings HS15 OR HS20, because the same doesn't apply here.
> SYED FAIZ AHMAD
> SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
> SAUDI OGER LTD
> RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org