RE: Subject: Concrete Deck Tendon Repair

Thank you for your response.

I have contacted our local Sika rep and the concrete repair specs are solid.
The only repair that I have not detailed is the damaged tendon sheaths.

Besides Sika, I have contacted DYWIDAG, ICRI (as suggested by Mark), PTI and
this list.  I appreciate the 2M suggestion.

Sharon Robertson Bonds, PE
Salerno/Livingston Architects
363 Fifth Avenue, Third Floor
San Diego, California  92101