Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]


[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Hi Colleagues,
I am about to design a high water tank. I would like to know if there's a simplified method to do it. I mean like an equivalent static method to take into account the effects of hydrodynamic preassure that acts on the walls of the tank or the liquid-basin interaction. Any suggestions?

By the way, can anyone recommend me a good reference for this kind of structures?

Thank you,


Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at

* * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: