From: "Juan José Treff De la Mora" <jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 13:00:41 -0500
I am about to design a high water tank. I would like to know if there's a
simplified method to do it. I mean like an equivalent static method to take
into account the effects of hydrodynamic preassure that acts on the walls of
the tank or the liquid-basin interaction. Any suggestions?
By the way, can anyone recommend me a good reference for this kind of
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org