HIGH TANK

Hi Colleagues,
I am about to design a high water tank. I would like to know if there's a simplified method to do it. I mean like an equivalent static method to take into account the effects of hydrodynamic preassure that acts on the walls of the tank or the liquid-basin interaction. Any suggestions?

By the way, can anyone recommend me a good reference for this kind of structures?

Thank you,

JJ