>I like to make plt files and print half size sets of the projects I work on
to save on desk space.
Incidentally, we use 11x17 paper out of a laser printer for the same reason.
If we skip printing the title block, most everything fits at half size from
24x36. Makes checking drawings easier too.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org