From: Juan José Treff De la Mora [mailto:jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 1:01 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: HIGH TANK

Hi Colleagues,
I am about to design a high water tank. I would like to know if there's a
simplified method to do it. I mean like an equivalent static method to take
into account the effects of hydrodynamic preassure that acts on the walls of

the tank or the liquid-basin interaction. Any suggestions?

By the way, can anyone recommend me a good reference for this kind of
structures?

Thank you,

JJ