From: syed faiz ahmad [mailto:syedfaiz23(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 1:31 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Golf Course Bridge

well, ANSI A58.1 TABLE-2 allows you to design "vehicular driveways & yards
subject to trucking" for a uniformly distributed load of 12KN/m2  or 250
lb/ft2. It however tells you to check for AASHTO loadings also,"if applies".

In the incumbent's case, in my opinion AASHTO loadings donot apply so he can

very well design the deck slab for the above mentioned recommended loads.
SYED FAIZ AHMAD.