From: Cain, William [mailto:bcain(--nospam--at)ebmud.com]
Sent: Martes 5 de Junio de 2001 12:22
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: HIGH TANK

JJ-
You don't say which fluid but for water tanks try:
AWWA D-100-96 for welded steel tanks
AWWA D-103-97 for bolted steel tanks
AWWA D-110-95 for wire or strand wrapped prestressed concrete tanks
AWWA D-115-95 for prestressed concrete tanks with circumferential tendons
These can be ordered from AWWA at: www.awwa.org

API has similar provisions for petroleum product storage.

Regards,
Bill Cain, SE
Oakland CA