From: Juan José Treff De la Mora [mailto:jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Martes 5 de Junio de 2001 13:28
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Cc: JLUTZ(--nospam--at)earthtech.com
Subject: RE: HIGH TANK

I am sorry for my English. It is an elevated tank (not a high tank). The
tank is 179 in tall, 132 in diameter and holds 10565 gal of water. The wall
and the bottom are 1/4" steel plate and the top is 3/16" steel plate. It
should be placed at 72 ft above the ground. It is located on a high risk
seismic zone and in an open field with 70 mph winds. And yes, I am very new
at this. I have a bachelor degree in civil engineering and a masters degree
in structural engineering. I just finished the second one. I am 27 years old
and this is the 6th job I am doing.

TXH,

JJ