Structural Engineering Opening

OLMM, a leading San Francisco-Bay Area structural engineering firm, has
immediate opening for a Project Structural Engineer in its Oakland office.
We provide complete structural engineering services to both public and
private sector clients.  Our projects include healthcare facilities,
airport facilities, civic buildings, mixed-use projects, multiple housing,
and water and waste water projects.  Selected projects include the award
winning base-isolated San Francisco Main Library, seismic upgrade of the
historic San Francisco City Hall, and the new San Francisco Airport
International Terminal. Find out more about us on our web site www.olmm.com.

The firm offers generous pay and benefits, challenging and interesting
projects, opportunity for growth,
and a great place to work.   The position requires MS in structural
engineering, minimum 6 years of progressively responsible experience, PE or
SE license in California, good communication skills, and ability to work
well with others in a team environment.

Please e-mail your resume to sunilg(--nospam--at)olmm.com

Sunil Gupta, PhD, SE
Principal
OLMM Conulting Engineers
Phone: (510) 433-0828 x15