From: Neil Moore [mailto:nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com]
Sent: June 04, 2001 5:25 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Golf Course Bridge

Eric:

Wouldn't these bridges also be considered pedestrian bridges with a live
load requiredment of 100 psf?  If your bridge is ten clear feet wide, then
the loading would be 1000 lb/lineal foot times the span - big load!

Remember, pedestrians flattened out the Golden Gate Bridge a few years ago.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates
shingle springs, california