Re: Use of Collar Ties in Light Frame Wood Construction

Hi Dennis,
Sorry I wasn't able to read through all threads. Just curious, is the
end of the new parallam lands on the header of the garage. If so, it may
affect that header. You will
need another header beam and brace etc.
Chris Tse,
Sunnyvale, CA