RE: microsoft outlook question

I don't think Outlook is as flexible as you want. I have a folder for all
SEAINT mail but when I log onto our network on arriving in the office in a
morning all the mail is delivered direct to my In Box. Then, as if by magic,
all the SEAINT mail disappears from the In Box and then goes into the SEAINT
folder.